KI-11 (Heng Gu) Public Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Benefits the lower jiao
- Fullness and pain of the lower abdomen, dysuria enuresis, nocturnal emission, impotence, pain of genitalia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 5 cun below the umbilicus, at the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Qugu REN-2).
Location Note: The Great Compendium of Acupuncture and Moxibustion locates the points Henggu KID-11 to Shangqu KID-17 one cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 5 cun below the umbilicus, on the superior border of symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to Qugu (REN-2).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!