KI-27 (Shu Fu) Shu Mansion
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Unbinds the chest
- Transforms phlegm and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Harmonizes the Stomach and lowers rebellious Qi
- Cough, asthma, chest pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression on the lower border of the clavicle, 2 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the depression on the lower border of the clavicle, 2 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!