KI-04 (Da Zhong) Large Goblet
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Reinforces the Kidneys
- Anchors the Qi and benefits the Lung
- Strengthens the will and dispels fear
- Spitting of blood, asthma, stiffness and pain of the lower back, dysuria, constipation, pain in the heel, dementia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Approximately 0.5 cun posterior to the midpoint of the line drawn between Taixi KID-3 and Shuiquan KID-5, on the anterior border of the Achilles tendon.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior and inferior to the medial malleolus, in the depression anterior to the medial side of the attachment of Achilles' tendon.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.