KI-19 (Yin Du) Yin Metropolis
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Regulates Qi and harmonizes the Stomach
- Lowers rebellion and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Borborygmus, abdominal pain, epigastric pain, constipation, vomiting.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper abdomen, 4 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Zhongwan REN-12).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Zhongwan (REN-12).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!