KI-07 (Fu Liu) Recover Flow
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Jing-River & Metal Point
- Benefits the Kidneys
- Regulates the water passages and treats edema
- Regulates sweating
- Drains damp and clears damp-heat
- Strengthens the lumbar region
- Edema, abdominal distension, diarrhea, borborygmus, muscular atrophy of the leg, night sweating, spontaneous sweating, febrile diseases without sweating.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the medial aspect of the lower leg, in the depression 2 cun superior to Taixi KID-3, on the anterior border of the Achilles tendon.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun directly above Taixi (KI-3), on the anterior border of Achilles' tendon.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!