KI-01 (Yong Quan) Gushing Spring, Bubbling Well
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Jing-Well & Wood Point
- Descends excess from the head
- Calms the spirit
- Revives consciousness and rescues yang
- Headache, blurring of vision, dizziness, sore throat, dryness of the tongue, loss of voice, dysuria, infantile, convulsions, feverish sensation in the sole, loss of consciousness.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the sole of the foot, between the second and third metatarsal bones, approximately one third of the distance between the base of the second toe and the heel, in a depression formed when the foot is plantar flexed.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the sole, in the depression when the foot is in plantar flexion, approximately at the junction of the anterior one-third and posterior two-thirds of the line connecting the base of the 2nd and 3rd toes and the heel.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!