KI-26 (Yu Zhong) Lively Center
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Unbinds the chest and benefits the breasts
- Transforms phlegm and lowers rebellious Lung and Stomach Qi
- Cough, asthma, accumulation of phlegm, fullness in the chest and hypochondriac region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the first intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the first intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!