KI-13 (Qi Xue) Qi Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Regulates the Penetrating and Conception vessels
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, dysuria, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 3 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Guanyuan REN-4).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Guanyuan (REN-4).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.