KI-16 (Huang Shu) Huang Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Regulates and warms the intestines
- Abdominal pain and distension, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 0.5 cun lateral to the centre of the umbilicus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 0.5 cun lateral to the umbilicus, level with Shenque (REN-8).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!