KI-14 (Si Man) Fourfold Fullness
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Benefits the lower jiao and alleviates pain
- Regulates Qi and moves blood stasis
- Regulates the water passages and promotes urination
- Abdominal pain and distension, diarrhea, nocturnal emission, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun below the umbilicus, 3 cun superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Shimen REN-5).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Shimen (REN-5).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!