KI-17 (Shang Qu) Shang Bend
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Dispels accumulation and alleviates pain
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper abdomen, 2 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Xiawan REN-10).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Xiawan (REN-10).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.