KI-12 (Da He) Great Manifestation
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Tonifies the Kidneys and astringes essence
- Nocturnal emission, impotence, morbid leukorrhea, pain in the external genitalia, prolapse of uterus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 4 cun below the umbilicus, 1 cun superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Zhongji REN-3). See location note for Henggu KID-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Zhongji (REN-3).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!