KI-20 (Tong Gu) Open Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Unbinds the chest and transforms phlegm
- Abdominal pain and distension, vomiting, indigestion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper abdomen, 5 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Shangwan REN-13).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 5 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Shangwan (REN-13).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!