KI-21 (You Men) Dark Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Fortifies the Spleen, harmonizes the Stomach, and lowers rebellion
- Spreads Liver Qi, benefits the chest and breasts and alleviates pain
- Abdominal pain and distension, indigestion, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, morning sickness.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper abdomen, 6 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Juque REN-14).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 6 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Juque (REN-14).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.7 inch. To avoid injuring the liver, deep insertion is not advisable. Moxibustion is applicable.