KI-18 (Shi Guan) Stone Pass
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Regulates the lower jiao and alleviates pain
- Regulates Qi and moves blood stasis
- Harmonizes the Stomach
- Vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, postpartum abdominal pain, sterility.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper abdomen, 3 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Jianli REN-11).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun above the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Jianli (REN-11).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!