DU-02 (Yao Shu) Lumbar Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
Common and Key Uses:
- Sacrum and lumbar pain with radiation to hip and legs
- Benefits the lumbar region and legs
- Dispels wind-damp
- Irregular menstruation, pain and stiffness of the lower back, hemorrhoids, muscular atrophy of the lower extremities, epilepsy.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline, in the sacro-coccygeal hiatus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the hiatus of the sacrum.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.