DU-16 (Feng Fu) Wind Mansion
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Point of the Sea of Marrow, Meeting Point of the Governing and Yang Linking Vessels
- Point of the Window of Heaven, Sun Si-miao Ghost Point
- Eliminates wind
- Nourishes the sea of marrow and benefits the head and neck
- Calms the spirit
- Headache, neck rigidity, blurring of vision, epistaxis, sore throat, post-apoplexy aphasia, hemiplegia, mental disorders.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline at the nape of the neck, in the depression immediately below the external occipital protuberance.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun directly above the midpoint of the posterior hairline, directly below the external occipital protuberance, in the depression between m. trapezius of both sides.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Deep puncture is not advisable. Medullary bulb is in the deep layer, special attention should be paid in acupuncture.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!