DU-08 (Jin Suo) Sinew Contraction
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Soothes the Liver, pacifies wind and relieves spasm
- Calms the spirit
- Epilepsy, stiffness of the back, gastric pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the back, in the depression below the spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.