DU-12 (Shen Zhu) Body Pillar
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Clears heat from the Lung and Heart
- Calms the spirit
- Pacifies wind
- Cough, asthma, epilepsy, pain and stiffness of the back, furuncles.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the upper back, in the depression below the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!