DU-11 (Shen Dao) Spirit Path
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Tonifies the Heart and Lung and calms the spirit
- Clears heat and pacifies wind
- Poor memory, anxiety, palpitation, pain and stiffness of the back, cough, cardiac pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the upper back, in the depression below the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!