DU-13 (Tao Dao) Kiln Path
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Clears heat and treats malaria
- Regulates the Governing vessel
- Stiffness of the back, headache, malaria, febrile diseases.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the upper back, in the depression below the spinous process of the first thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the first thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.