DU-20 (Bai Hui) Hundred Convergences
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Point of the Sea Of Marrow, Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Bladder, Gallbladder, Sanjiao and Liver Channels
- Pacifies wind and subdues yang
- Raises yang and counters prolapse
- Benefits the head and sense organs
- Nourishes the sea of marrow
- Benefits the brain and calms the spirit
- Headache, vertigo, tinnitus, nasal obstruction, aphasia by apoplexy, coma, mental disorders, prolapse of the rectum and the uterus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the vertex on the midline, in the depression 5 cun posterior to the anterior hairline and 7 cun superior to the posterior hairline. This point may also be measured as 8 cun posterior to the glabella and 6 cun superior to the external occipital protuberance.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the midline of the head, 5 cun directly above the midpoint of the anterior hairline, approximately on the midpoint of the line connecting the apexes of both ears.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!