DU-26 (Shui Gou) Water Trough
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Large Intestine and Stomach Channels
- Sun Si-miao Ghost Point
- Restores consciousness and calms the spirit
- Benefits the face and nose and expels wind
- Benefits the spine and treats acute lumbar sprain
- Mental disorders, epilepsy, hysteria, infantile convulsion, coma, apoplexy-faint, trismus, deviation of the mouth and eyes, puffiness of the face, pain and stiffness of the lower back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Above the upper lip on the midline, at the junction of the upper third and lower two thirds of the philtrum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the junction of the upper third and middle third of the philtrum.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.3-0.5 inch.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!