DU-27 (Dui Duan) Extremity of the Mouth
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Clears heat, generates fluid and benefits the mouth
- Calms the spirit
- Mental disorders, lip twitching, lip stiffness, pain and swelling of the gums.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline, at the junction of the margin of the upper lip and the philtrum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the labial tubercle of the upper lip, on the vermilion border between the philtrum and upper lip.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.2-0.3 inch.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!