DU-28 (Yin Jiao) Gum Intersection
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Conception Vessel and the Stomach Channel
- Clear heat and benefits the gums
- Benefits the nose and eyes
- Mental disorders, pain and swelling of the gums, rhinorrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Inside the mouth, in the superior frenulum, at the junction of the upper lip and the gum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the junction of the gum and the frenulum of the upper lip.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.1-0.2 inch, or prick to cause bleeding.