DU-22 (Xin Hui) Fontanel Meeting
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Benefits the nose
- Eliminates wind and benefits the head
- Headache, blurring of vision, rhinorrhea, infantile convulsion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the top of the head on the midline, 2 cun posterior to the anterior hairline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun posterior to the midpoint of the anterior hairline, 3 cun anterior to Baihui (DU-20).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch.
This point is prohibited in infants with metopism (as is the metopic suture of the frontal skull bone).
If you found this page interesting, please share it!