DU-10 (Ling Tai) Spirit Tower
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
Common and Key Uses:
- Carbuncles, furnicles, boils
- Alleviates cough and wheezing
- Clears heat and detoxifies poison
- Cough, asthma, furuncles, back pain, neck rigidity.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the back, in the depression below the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.