DU-06 (Ji Zhong) Spinal Center
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Fortifies the Spleen and drains damp
- Benefits the spine
- Pain in the epigastric region, diarrhea, jaundice, epilepsy, stiffness and pain of the back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the back, in the depression below the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch.