DU-18 (Qiang Jian) Unyielding Space
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Pacifies wind and alleviates pain
- Calms the spirit
- Headache, neck rigidity, blurring of vision, mania.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the back of the head on the midline, 1.5 cun directly superior to Naohu DU-17, midway between Fengfu DU-16 and Baihui DU-20.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun directly above the midpoint of the posterior hairline and 1.5 cun above Naohu (DU-17).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!