SI-01 (Shao Ze) Lesser Marsh
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Jing-Well & Metal Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Promotes lactation
- Breast abscesses
- Clears heat and benefits the sensory orifices
- Revives consciousness
- Promotes lactation and benefits the breasts
- Headache, febrile diseases, loss of consciousness, insufficient lactation, sore throat, redness of the eye, cloudiness of the cornea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsal aspect of the little finger, at the junction of lines drawn along the ulnar border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the ulnar side of the little finger, about 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.1 inch, or prick the point to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!