SI-19 (Ting Gong) Auditory Palace
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Small Intestine, Sanjiao and Gallbladder Channels
- Benefits the ears
- Calms the spirit
- Deafness, tinnitus, otorrhea, motor impairment of the mandibular joint, toothache.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: With the mouth open, this point is located in the depression between the middle of the tragus and the condyloid process of the mandible.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior to the tragus and posterior to the condyloid process of the mandible, in the depression formed when the mouth is open.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch when the mouth is open.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!