SI-06 (Yang Lao) Nursing the Aged
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the shoulder and arm
- Moderates acute conditions
- Benefits the eyes
- Blurring of vision, pain in the shoulder, elbow and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: When the palm of the hand is placed on the chest, this point is located on the dorsal aspect of the head of the ulna, in a cleft level with and to the radial side of the high point of the styloid process of the ulna.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Dorsal to the head of the ulna. When tile palm face the chest, the point is in the bony cleft on radial side of the styloid process of the ulna.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!