SI-11 (Tian Zong) Celestial Gathering
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
Common and Key Uses:
- Promotes lactation
- Breast abscesses
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Moves Qi and unbinds the chest and lateral costal region
- Benefits the breasts
- Pain in the scapular region, pain in the lateroposterior aspect of the elbow and arm, asthma.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the scapula, in a tender depression one third of the distance from the midpoint of the inferior border of the scapular spine to the inferior angle of the scapula.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the scapula, in the depression of the center of the subscapular fossa, and at the level of the 4th thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly or obliquely 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!