SI-10 (Nao Shu) Upper Arm Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Small Intestine and Bladder Channels with the Yang Linking and Yang Motility Vessels
- Benefits the shoulder
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Swelling of the shoulder, aching and weakness of the shoulder and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the posterior aspect of the shoulder, in the depression inferior to the scapular spine, directly superior to the posterior axillary crease when the arm hangs in the adducted position.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When the arm is adducted, the point is directly above the posterior end of the axillary fold, in the depression inferior to the scapular spine.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.