SI-15 (Jian Zhong Shu) Central Shoulder Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Descends Lung Qi
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Cough, asthma, pain in the shoulder and back, hemoptysis.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 2 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of C7 (Dazhui DU-14).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the 7th cervical vertebra Dazhui (DU-14).
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.6 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!