SI-13 (Qu Yuan) Crooked Wall
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Benefits the shoulder and scapula
- Pain and stiffness of the scapular region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the tender depression superior to the medial end of the scapular spine, midway between Naoshu SI-10 and the spinous process of T2.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the medial extremity of the suprascapular fossa, about midway between Naoshu (SI-10) and the spinous process of the second thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!