SI-03 (Hou Xi) Back Ravine
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Shu-Stream & Wood Point
- Confluent Point of the Governing Vessel
- Benefits the occiput, neck and back
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Clears wind and heat and treats malaria
- Calms the spirit and treats epilepsy
- Clears heat and benefits the sensory orifices
- Regulates the Governing vessel
- Pain and rigidity of the neck, tinnitus, deafness, sore throat, mania, malaria, acute lumbar sprain, night sweating, febrile diseases, contracture and numbness of the fingers, pain in the shoulder and elbow.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the ulnar border of the hand, in the substantial depression proximal to the head of the fifth metacarpal bone.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When a loose fist is made, the point is on the ulnar end of the distal palmar crease, proximal to the 5th metacarpophalangeal joint, at the end of the transverse crease and the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!