SI-05 (Yang Gu) Yang Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Jing-River & Fire Point
- Clears heat and reduces swelling
- Calms the spirit
- Swelling of the neck and submandibular region, pain of the hand and wrist, febrile diseases.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the ulnar border of the wrist, in the depression between the head of the ulna and the triquetral bone.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the ulnar end of the transverse crease on the dorsal aspect of the wrist, in the depression between the styloid process of the ulna and the triquetral bone.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!