SI-02 (Qian Gu) Front Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Ying-Spring & Water Point
- Clears wind-heat and reduces swelling
- Benefits the eyes, ears and throat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Numbness of the fingers, febrile diseases, tinnitus, headache, reddish urine.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the ulnar border of the little finger, in a depression just distal to the metacarpo-phalangeal joint.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When a loose fist is made, the point is on the ulnar end of the crease in front of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the little finger, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!