SI-04 (Wan Gu) Wrist Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Clears heat and reduces swelling
- Clears damp-heat and treats jaundice
- Febrile diseases with anhidrosis, headache, rigidity of the neck, contracture of the fingers, pain in the wrist, jaundice.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the ulnar border of the hand, in the depression between the base of the fifth metacarpal bone and the triquetral bone.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the ulnar side of the palm, in the depression between the base of the 5th metacarpal bone and hamate bone.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.