SJ-12 (Xiao Luo) Dispersing Riverbed
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, neck rigidity, motor impairment and pain of the arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper arm, on a line drawn between Tianjing SJ-10 and Jianliao SJ-14, 4 cun proximal to Tianjing SJ-10 and 6 cun distal to Jianliao SJ-14.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the line joining the olecranon and Jianliao (SJ-14), midway between Qinglengyuan (SJ-11) and Naohui (SJ-13).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!