SJ-04 (Yang Chi) Yang Pool
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Relaxes the sinews and alleviates pain
- Clears heat
- Pain in the arm, shoulder and wrist, malaria, deafness, thirst.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsum of the wrist, at the level of the wrist joint, in the depression between the tendons of extensor digitorum communis and extensor digiti minimi.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the transverse crease of the dorsum of wrist, in the depression lateral to the tendon of m. extensor digitorum communis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!