SJ-09 (Si Du) Four Rivers
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Benefits the throat and ears
- Deafness, toothache, migraine, sudden hoarseness of voice, pain in the forearm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression between the radius and the ulna, on a line drawn between Yangchi SJ-4 and the lateral epicondyle of the humerus, 7 cun proximal to Yangchi SJ-4.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the forearm, 5 cun below the olecranon, between the radius and ulna.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!