SJ-07 (Hui Zong) Convergence and Gathering
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Clears the Sanjiao channel and benefits the ears
- Deafness, pain in the ear, epilepsy, pain of the arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun proximal to Yangchi SJ-4, level with and on the ulnar side of Zhigou SJ-6, in the depression between the ulna and the extensor digitorum communis muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the level with Zhigou (SJ-6), on the ulnar side of Zhigou (SJ-6), on the radial border of the ulna.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.