SJ-14 (Jian Liao) Shoulder Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Dispels wind-damp
- Alleviates pain and benefits the shoulder joint
- Pain and motor impairment of the shoulder and upper arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the origin of the deltoid muscle, in the depression which lies posterior and inferior to the lateral extremity of the acromion.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the shoulder, posterior to Jianyu (LI-15), in the depression inferior and posterior to the acromion when the arm is abducted.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!