SJ-15 (Tian Liao) Celestial Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Sanjiao and Gallbladder Channels and the Yang Linking Vessel
- Dispels wind-damp, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Unbinds the chest and regulates Qi
- Pain in the shoulder and elbow, stiffness of the neck.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the suprascapular fossa, in the depression midway between Jianjing GB-21 and Quyuan SI-13 (at the medial end of the suprascapular fossa).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Midway between Jianjing (GB-21) and Quyuan (SI-13), on the superior angle of the scapula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.