SJ-08 (San Yang Luo) Three Yang Connection
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Clears the Sanjiao channel
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Deafness, sudden hoarseness of voice, pain in the chest and hypochondriac region, pain in the hand and arm, toothache.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 4 cun proximal to Yangchi SJ-4, in the depression between the radius and the ulna, on the radial side of the extensor digitorum communis muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun proximal to the dorsal crease of the wrist, between the radius and ulna.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.