SJ-06 (Zhi Gou) Branch Ditch
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Jing-River & Fire Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Regulates Qi and clears heat in the three jiao
- Benefits the chest and lateral costal region
- Moves the stool
- Benefits the voice
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Tinnitus, deafness, pain in the hypochondriac region, vomiting, constipation, febrile diseases, aching and heavy sensation of the shoulder and back, sudden hoarseness of voice.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun proximal to Yangchi SJ-4, in the depression between the radius and the ulna, on the radial side of the extensor digitorum communis muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun proximal to the dorsal crease of the wrist, on the line connecting Yangchi (SJ-4) and the tip of olecranon, between the radius and ulna, on the radial side of m. extensor digitorum.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!