SJ-22 (He Liao) Harmony Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Sanjiao, Gallbladder and Small Intestine Channels
- Expels wind and alleviates pain
- Migraine, tinnitus, lockjaw.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Approximately 0.5 cun anterior to the upper border of the root of the ear, in a slight depression on the posterior border of the hairline of the temple.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior and superior to Ermen (SJ-21), at the level with the root of the auricle, on the posterior border of the hairline of the temple where the superficial temporal artery passes.
- Avoid puncturing the artery, puncture obliquely 0.1-0.3 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.