SJ-17 (Yi Feng) Wind Screen
Acupuncture Points on the San Jiao Channel of Hand Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Sanjiao and Gallbladder Channels
- Benefits the ears
- Eliminates wind
- Clears heat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Tinnitus, deafness, otorrhea, facial paralysis, toothache, swelling of the cheek, scrofula, trismus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Behind the earlobe, between the ramus of the mandible and the mastoid process, in the depression just superior to the palpable transverse process of the first cervical vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior to the lobule of the ear, in the depression between the mandible and mastoid process.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!